Wednesday, September 24, 2014

oooo mouse house!!

I have a finish - The Charming House of Lindy Mouse. Of course I had to use a quarter so you could see how small it is!


It turned out cute! It was different stitching upside down and sideways.It wasn't too hard to put together - lots of stitching. I am still plugging away on the other 3 projects -I wish I had more time to stitch!  I added Harvest Keeper by Plum Street Samplers - it's my project at work! I have to take glasses to work on it though because I got 40 count Confederate gray linen and can no longer see it! *sigh* It's hell getting old. I am also participating in the crochet along (you can also knit) that Yarnspirations is hosting. I just got part three but haven't started it - here is one and two

That's it on the stitching front - I better get back to it!!  Hope you are having a stitchy day!!

4 comments:

  1. ohhh how cute is that mouse house ... would love to move in heheheh and glasses are a necessary evil when you hit that certain age ..lol ... speaking from experience here heheheh love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little house is just wonderful!! What a super finishing job! I'm totally impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job on this project. Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The House of Mouse is sooooooooo cute.
    Great job on the finishing.
    Pretty scarf also.

    ReplyDelete