Monday, June 3, 2013

Yay for me!

That's right - yay for me!! As I told you before I won a pattern from Kansas Troubles  called Icicle Kisses! It came in the mail today - yay!!
 I also got the next Little House Needleworks sheep, buttons and thread from 123 Stitch. It's fun to get packages in te mail!!
I found the neatest idea on Pinterest for a sort of journal - for people with little time to journal. You write down one sentence every day - the first year is boring but the years after that are fun because you see what you did in the years before. Vintage Postcard Calendar Journal 
this is the picture from the site
Here is mine so far...

First, I had to get online and find postcards because I wanted ones from places I've been. I wish I had just bought some for possible projects...but that is crazy! So, I ordered some - asked Scott for some because he does buy them and a friend in Alaska is mailing me one. I will do a picture of them when I get them all. Second, those fruit crates are impossible to find - darn it!! So I am looking for something cute that is 4 x 4 x 2.5. Nothing so far - online or at the local craft store. Gotta keep my eyes open for a cute crate or basket or something!
I am STILL working on 6 Fat Men - I didn't stitch all weekend so I didn't get very far! HA!
Hope you are having a crafty day Ü

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea! Not sure I'd keep it going knowing me!

    ReplyDelete