Friday, January 24, 2014

TAAAA DAAAAAAA

I'm so excited..... my first finish of 2014 ... Renato Parolin "Easter"



Not sure why my camera is adding a red tint - I tried taking the picture in several rooms on several surfaces - always the red!! grrrr To get the whole picture in you have to be pretty far back so I added two close up pictures too!! Isn't it lovely? I almost ran out of 523 so it's the last color I did last night - when it was done all I had left was two strands about 18 inches long - whew!!!
 I have been a dreadful person - by forgetting to tell you that my lovely friend Chiara from The Grey Tail sent me a Renato Parolin postcard for Christmas - I was going to take a picture of it but it's a pattern so I don't want to violate any copyright laws. The post card is Nel Regno Silenzioso

 I took this picture from the internet - it's the one with three flowers - isn't that wonderful!!?? I think it's a brilliant idea to do pattern post cards!!! Thanks sooo much Chiara!!
My next project is - sheeeep ugh!!! The last of the 12 LHN Virtue sheep. I hope to be done with that in a week's time. My intention is to only do WIP's until they are all done but we shall see how many new patterns trip me up.
I also forgot to mention that Ryder made it to Santa Fe NM - to the college he is going to. His roomie is Columbian - how cool!! He started classes just this week so it's going well so far!! We are so proud!!
Today is the best I've felt in two weeks - still have a headache and congested a bit - but better. What a horrid virus this is!! It is so cold in Indiana today - what a crazy winter this state is having!!
Well I have to get to the grocery store and get some laundry done!! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend - stay warm!!

6 comments:

  1. to be honest I thought it was dyed fabbie and thought how cool it looked ...lol looks gorgeous :)
    glad you are feeling a wee bit better and I am with you on keeping warm .... love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! That is crazy cool. That's a whole lotta stitches sister; congrats on such a wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Easter tree is spectacular!!! Glad to hear your son is doing well. As a parent, I know how good that feels. I think you feel about the sheep as I feel about the Word Plays. I will be glad to be finished 3 more to go,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!!!! That's gorgeous!!! Congrats on such a beautiful finish. I'm with Mouse, I thought I was dyed fabbie and that it was so pretty. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!
    Congrats on your finish.
    Love all of the squirrels in the tree. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete