Friday, January 31, 2014

a sale!!

Bush Mountain Stitchery sells a lot of European designers - like Renato Parolin , Jardin Prive and Sara Guermani. Right now she is having a 10% off sale - if you add the name of the football team you get 5% more off and if they win it's 10%. All the information on her Super Bowl sale is on the home page of her site - I've ordered from her and never had any trouble!! So, if you are looking to buy a Parolin - now is the time!!! I ordered two Jardin Prive - Joyeaux Noel aux Rennes and l'abre aux aseaux - How fun!!!! The easiest way to find the designers is to use the designer tab - she puts them in order for the first letter of the first word - so Renato Parolin is under "R"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I'm in Arizona and tomorrow I'm going to the Attic cross stitch shop so I better stay off the computer as far as buying things!

    ReplyDelete