As promised - and I know you were waiting - here are the new rules..... This year Scott decided we would have new rules for gifts. We give lists and so you kinda know what you are getting. Well, I never do because Scott always gets me lovely things on top of what I asked for (no, I am not spoiled - ok maybe a little) Of course, it is exactly what you want so you really can't go wrong. Scott wants to shake things up! So I will share with you the new rules....
The Fabulous 2013 Burch Family Gift Giving Rules
1. There are four people involved - you know who you are.
2. You must give a gift on birthday and Christmas.
3. You need only give one, but you can give up to two - no more. (per person at Christmas)
4. No spending limit, but it does not need to be purchased.
5. Work from your knowledge of the recipient. NO LISTS (except for a little list for stocking or you get undies)
6. No joke gifts, no hateful gifts.
7. No cash or gift cards
I am excited to see how it goes. I have a friend who has done - or maybe they always do - "make it, bake it, grow it, sew it" Ours isn't exclusively that - it can be purchased - or not. Should be fun!!